The tents on the north shore were vendor booths
We toured the booths the entire weekend. All kinds a neat artsy stuff MADE IN CANADA!
Also on the wall with us over the weekend
- Serenity (Tim and Debbie)
- Whisper (Wally and Grace)
- Endorphin (Rick and Tracey)
In slips since Thurday night were
- Wind Dancer (Kevin and Jan)
- Off Duty (Dave and Nikki/Don and Jude)
- Silhouette (Rod and Ondine)
- Lost Buoys (Jim an Peggy)
- Mermaid (Jim and Jeanette)
- Eh (Rudy and Maria)
- Iris (Chris and Leslie)
The harbour was a buzz of activity with the marina full, the vendor tents, and the midway on the pier. Lots of traffic with people walking to the beach.
If a picture is worth a 1k works, a video is worth 1k more times!