1990 Canadian Sailcraft CS34 Shoal Draft
Sail #8268

1982 Catalina 22 Fin Keel
Sail #10506

1994 MUMM 36 ACE
Sail # 29206

Friday, April 14, 2023

CS34 14 Days to Launch

Whitby launch is two weeks away.

The weather has been cold and rainy, so this is first chance I got to get the boat ready for 2023.

It was sunny and warm (over 20 degrees celsius).
I was going to tackle painting the bottom, but as I looked at the weather for the next 7 days, it was going to be cold and wet the entire time.

We have had a couple days of dry weather, so the cover was nice and dry, so I decided to get the cover off and into the truck.





I power washed the bottom, as I missed a couple of spots in the fall.

Proceeded to wash/polish/wax the hull.




Turned out pretty nice!

The frame will come down sometime next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment