1990 Canadian Sailcraft CS34 Shoal Draft
Sail #8268

1982 Catalina 22 Fin Keel
Sail #10506

1994 MUMM 36 ACE
Sail # 29206

Friday, April 11, 2014

Tanker Jones

Tanker Jones is the race committee boat for the Whitby Yacht Club.

As part of my responsibilities as Fleet Captain, I have to get her ready to into the water on Friday.

Wednesday after work, I spent a couple of hours power washing the bottom and sides.
She was filthy!

Thursday after work I painted the bottom with VC17 bottom paint, while Brad Smith help me out by compounding the sides.  What a difference!

Thanks Brad!


Tanker Jones is a 28 foot lobster boat from the east coast.  It was donated to the Whitby Yacht Club in the 1970s by a previous Commodore "Tanker Jones".  What an excellent asset to the club.

On Friday morning she went into the water.

About to SPLASH!

No comments:

Post a Comment