1990 Canadian Sailcraft CS34 Shoal Draft
Sail #8268

1982 Catalina 22 Fin Keel
Sail #10506

1994 MUMM 36 ACE
Sail # 29206

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Brother Doug's 25th Wedding Anniversay

I know this is a sailing blog, but family trumps sailing (and golf).
I had to skip the final day of the RBC Canadian Open.

25 years ago I was the best man at my brother Doug's wedding at Parkwood Estate in Oshawa.

Left to Right:

Doug and Tania
Daughter Melissa (3 years old)
Adina (Tania's sister) and me
Terry and Graham
Gina (sister) and Phil

Click for a larger version
Doug's wife Tania is having a rough time in her battle with cancer, so we wanted to re-create the moment:


My sister Gina from Ottawa could not make it, so flower girl Melissa went in her place.

What a great day!


Melissa and her beau James

Thanks Rita for taking some awesome photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment