1990 Canadian Sailcraft CS34 Shoal Draft
Sail #8268

1982 Catalina 22 Fin Keel
Sail #10506

1994 MUMM 36 ACE
Sail # 29206

Saturday, October 17, 2015

CS34 Hauled Out

Rita and I (and Bogart) stayed on the boat on Friday night.  It was cold, but the Dysan heater kept us warm.  Rita left with Bogart at 6am, as all cars had to be out of the parking lot for the haulout.  I had moved my car to the beach south of the club the night before.

There was ice on the deck of the boat and on the docks!

Had a nice breakfast at the club, and brought the 34 over for its final pumpout.

Big Still Time new cradle position is right near the club house; really nice.

She was the 6th boat lifted out of the water (first lift was a little after 7am).

Start of lift 08:07am









Uneventful.

I forgot my camera and GOPRO, so all I had was my crappy phone camera with a cracked lens.



No comments:

Post a Comment