1990 Canadian Sailcraft CS34 Shoal Draft
Sail #8268

1982 Catalina 22 Fin Keel
Sail #10506

1994 MUMM 36 ACE
Sail # 29206

Friday, June 6, 2014

Clarington Rib Fest

Decided to take a break from boating this Friday and attend the Clarington Rib Fest.

It was located at the local sports complex about 4km from Rita's house.  Parking can be a little crazy, so we got our bikes out and took the back roads and trails to the event.

Probably about half way there going down a hill, I went to jump the curb to get on the bike trail, AND MY WHEEL CAME OFF!  Over the handlebars I went road rash everywhere.
  • both hands
  • foot
  • knee
  • shoulder
  • face
Cop was driving by stopped as I bled on the sidewalk.  Cop drove me back to Rita's place and she drove her bike back.  We picked up the disabled bike on the way to hospital.

At emergency for almost 3 hours.


Ripped my favourite shirt.

The doctor used crazy glue instead of stitches to seal the wounds on my face.

Rita went to the Rib Fest and brought back some ribs for us to enjoy in the waiting room.

Could have been worst I guess.

Google Earth Track: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/12535935/Still%20Time/2014/20140606.kmz

No comments:

Post a Comment