1990 Canadian Sailcraft CS34 Shoal Draft
Sail #8268

1982 Catalina 22 Fin Keel
Sail #10506

1994 MUMM 36 ACE
Sail # 29206

Tuesday, August 20, 2019

CS34 Sailing with my Shadow

Been a while, but been busy with house renos and life in general.
I will add more content from the past as I get some time.

Got down to the club in the early afternoon to fix the main halyard.
Last sail, it popped out of clutch because it didn't have a stopper knot on it.
Had to use a tape measure as a tracer to pull the line back from the mast under the cabin deck.

Beautiful sunny, HOT and 15 knots of breeze from the south west.

Decided to go out single handed with my Shadow, our 16 month old Cock-A-Poo.

Me and My Shadow

It was a little choppy with 3 foot waves, but got the boat going nicely with full sail.

Winds were building, and I thought about putting a reef in, but the rail was NOT in the water.

It was a great sail four miles out into the lake on a close reach.



Trip Odometer: 8.68 miles
Moving Average: 4.3 knots
Moving Time: 02:15:00
Max Speed: 8.4 knots

Click for larger

1 comment: