1990 Canadian Sailcraft CS34 Shoal Draft
Sail #8268

1982 Catalina 22 Fin Keel
Sail #10506

1994 MUMM 36 ACE
Sail # 29206

Monday, May 2, 2022

CS34 Still Time Masting

Turns out there was nothing wrong with the logic board.

With the new electrical pedestals installed on dock 3, they "upgraded" the main 60A breaker to a GFCI breaker.  Apparently the variable frequency drive of the mast crane winch will NOT work with a GFCI breaker.  Marine facilities put in the old breaker late Sunday night.

I had left Still Time at the mast crane with the mast ready to be lifted.

At the crack of 10, a crack crew of sailors got cracking!



I have an erection:








I took her for a motor around the harbour:



Coming back in I passed a boat coming into the harbour:



None other than French Vanilla (Mirage 33) previously owned by Harvey from Newcastle.
This is first boat I did the Lake Ontario 300 on in 2019!


Still Time at her slip looking more complete:


Went back to the mast crane to help all the guys who helped me with my mast.

Still Time is first boat in the club with its mast up!


No comments:

Post a Comment