1990 Canadian Sailcraft CS34 Shoal Draft
Sail #8268

1982 Catalina 22 Fin Keel
Sail #10506

1994 MUMM 36 ACE
Sail # 29206

Friday, October 21, 2022

C22 2022 Final Haulout

The first boat to come out was little Still Time. 

She was the 7th boat out, so I left the house at 5am to get a parking spot before the gatekeeper would refuse entry to the property for non working boat owners.

It was 1 degree C, so all layered up.

The docks and the boats were VERY slippery!

The motor would not start in the cold, so I had a club rib tow me over the the haulout dock.



Some say a video is worth 1024 words:


I had my cradle backwards, so they had to lift the boat back in the air, and the crews swung the cradle around, and moved the pad between forward and aft.  You think after 14 years of owning this boat, I would have had this figured out!

Meanwhile in Toronto, Michael was tending to hauling ZAMBONI out.




Video of start of lift:







No comments:

Post a Comment