1990 Canadian Sailcraft CS34 Shoal Draft
Sail #8268

1982 Catalina 22 Fin Keel
Sail #10506

1994 MUMM 36 ACE
Sail # 29206

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Fish TV to the Rescue AGAIN

On Thursday after rushing to get the refrigeration on the boat, I was transferring some stuff from the dock cart into the boat, when I heard a "plop".  I was running late and didn't think anything of it.

When I went to retrieve my Suunto sail timer watch from my sailbag the next day, it wasn't there!

Tonight I used the Fish TV and after looking for two minutes, saw it on the bottom in 8ft of water, and scooped it up with a fishing net.

Thanks John Berry for the help!

Covered in MUD
Watch works fine after a good cleaning.

For those of you who haven't seen this post:
http://svstilltime.blogspot.ca/2013/08/davy-jones-locker.html

No comments:

Post a Comment